My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

09 March 2005

A FREDA(FRIDA) WITH WINGS!

My man type human found this great site in the paper today. No, he was not looking for real news, that's a no no. Yes, he can read. It's a owl webcam. Cool stuff. If you like an up close and personal view of one of our feathered friends, here ya go. The Owl Cam.

I like it because it's about another FredaFrida. And it shows a bit about the life history of the barn owl. If you have been in the wine country you may have seen the large plywood boxes on poles. These are barn owl nesting boxes. Barn owls are encouraged to nest near the vineyards so they will feast on the little furry creatures that like to gnaw on the vines and sample the wine before it gets a chance to become wine. If we take a late night walk we some times see a barn owl flying low overhead. Kinda spooky.

No comments: