My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

22 March 2005

ESCAPE! E BUNNY ON THE LOOSE!

Don't worry Cal. I think Mr. E Bunny will make it to your place.
He has escaped!


I awoke this morning feeling kind of woozie. Didn't know where I was. Whoa! I could move, but only very slowly. Then I noticed some vet wrap on my tail.


I feel sooo sleepy... Posted by Hello

During the very rainy night, that easy going rabbit had apparently found a pressure point on my tail and with accupressure or some mysterious Fu Manchu trick put me into a deep slumber. The wrap kept me under Fu Manchu's spell until I could remove it. Finally released, I dashed outside only to see that scrappy bunny heading across the street.


The Great Escape! Posted by Hello

When I went back inside I noticed he had left an early Easter gift for me. So I guess he held no hard feelings. Apparently I have to get my humans to put small treats inside this thing and then I nose it around and get my treats.


How's this thing work? Posted by Hello

I guess you can't keep a good bunny down. Anyway, it was selfish of me to think I could rabbitnap the Easter Bunny and have all those treats for myself.

I have come out of this incident humbled and with much more respect for those furry hoppers out there. When Tule comes for the Easter weekend I will let her know that rabbits are good animals and should be treated well at this time of year. I found that EB left a treat thingy for Tule, too. She will be very happy.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Dats vone nice easter bunny! I used da photo of you in da car.....cause ve vant to see your beautiful face!

It's not up yet but it will be later today.

Chow Heidi

R. Keith said...

Hi Freda,
Is that a Kong the Easter b-u-n-n-y left you? (We can't say the word bunny in front of my sister Holly. She freaks out.) Ask your people to get you some of the stinky liver paste to squirt inside!
Pimm

Unknown said...

That is strange about the spell. That would explain it though, no doubt.

Fu Manchu is an interesting theory! My sidekick says it also could have been the ancient goddess Eastre who was worshipped by the Anglo-Saxons (she was symbolized as a rabbit.)

Then again, Fu Manchu makes a more interesting story, doesn't it . . .

That Kong thing is only fun when there's food inside like Pimm said. After a few days, they can get really gross and stinky which is so great. Try to hide it at that point so your human can't find it and wash it out, then it can get really rancid - woohoo!

Cal

Freda said...

Thanks everyone. I realized that you are expecting the bunny, too. Sorry I kept him from his appointed rounds. Hop(e) he's not late getting to your home.



Great, Heidi. Looking forward to the adventure.

My human guy man tells me what the Bunny left me is a 'Havaball', much like the Kong goodies. He has aleady put liver treats in it. How did he know that rabbit was going to leave me something? I'll have to check that out.

I remember Fu Manchu as a pretty bad person. I like it when the 'artist' listens to his Fu tapes while he tries to paint.