My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

15 February 2005

"HANDLING" THE WESTMINSTER

I am looking forward to tonight's big show. See NPR : A Star Handler at the Westminster Dog Show to get an insight into a handler's story. I think I am under compensated for handling my humans. Good luck to all you dogs out there.
8885



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right! There should be a human handling event. We have wrestling, forcing the treat with a mournful, pitying expression, and timed events like have a track where the humans have to run like 1000 yards to stop the dog from chewing up the couch. The human that has the most couch left during their run wins the competition!

Cal