My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

13 February 2005

AGILITY 2

Wow, were they fast! Faster than that old jack I betcha. Lots of heartbreak. Can't believe they run through that tunnel. No way. Not in my job description.


Can I do that? Hmm. Well... Posted by Hello

Maybe I'm missing something but where were the other dogs? Chihuahuas. beagles, other hounds, shepherds, etc. Did see a spaniel. I think all breeds should have a chance, not just the fastest and most agile. I know it is all about agility but I know other breeds are agile in their own way and would like to be on TV too. Most agile lab mix, shepherd mix, PWD, etc. Oh, well. Still an exciting time.

8887B

1 comment:

Splash said...

Oh Freda trust me you would love tunnels. I would rather take a tunnel than even EAT. I know that is hard to believe, me being a Lab and all.

Humans have even designed agility courses that are all tunnels and nothing but tunnels! It's called "Tunnelers" strangely enough. WOW it is so much fun taking the tunnel your person doesn't want you to take and getting an off course penalty! (tunnelers is in CPE not AKC tho)