My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

29 January 2005

POOP MASTERS: HEALTH AND PARASITES AND THOSE 37% OF &*$##/S

I asked my human why he picks up after me when I do my thing in the grass? He said it was because he was a responsible dog owner and because it was protecting my health and the health of other dogs. What? Then 'Why did I have to step over piles of crap other dog owners didn't pick up?', I asked. He said those owners were, well, I can't allow that type of language in my blog. To appropriately answer my question he read the following two articles to me. Wow!

Poop Masters: Health and Parasites: "How serious a problem is pet waste?
* Decayed pet waste seeps into the ground, sending E. coli, a bacteria that lives in the intestines of warm-blooded animals, and potential pathogens into the ground water and eventually waterways.
* Rainwater run-off may wash contaminated pet waste into storm sewers and from there into lakes, rivers and streams."

Pollution Prevention: Animal Waste Collection

I am sure glad he picks up after me. I sure wish that those (self censored) dog owners that don't pick up would. We've got to work on that 37% that are fouling our water, our walkways, our playgrounds and are disrespectful of our health, their dog,s health and their fellow humans. Humans can be stupid can't they. I'm looking for those 15% that never pick up. I don't know if I bite them or just put "something" in a paper bag on their porch and...
8902

No comments: