My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

14 January 2005

BATH TIME!/SPA BALL

Today I got a bubble bath and pedicure. Tammie comes to town every week. We have a great time together. I love it when she rubs the shampoo in. Feels like the massages my human buddy gives me. Then when she brushes me. Mmmm.


Tammie's mobile bath tubPosted by Hello

My human's wife received a True Blue Spa ball as one of her birthday gifts. Wow! What a feeling when they roll it over my body. I really go under when that happens. My friend Tule's humans also have a spa ball and she gets the same treatment. She just about goes to sleep when she gets the spa ball massage. You should try it. The humans like it too, so you have to fight them for it.


It feels soo goood! Posted by Hello

Humans can get them at Bath & Body Works. Wonder how long before they are marketed for us four legged ones.
8917

No comments: