My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

01 November 2004

HUMMINGBIRD/FRONTLINE/THE DAILY SHOW

This morning we were awoken by an Allen's hummingbird perched in the potato bush just outside our bedroom window. My mistress is preparing for her trip to Watsonville for another training session. On the way down there she will have dinner with one of her brothers who is in San Jose for the day. Master observed a black phoebe while painting in his art get together.
We are now listening to Frontline on PBS. It is titled "The Choice 2004". Again, given this information, there is an obvious choice.
Be sure to watch
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart tomorrow night for the only worthwhile election coverage.
8991

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi again Freda, we have hummingbirds at our lake place in Wisconsin (during the summer of course!) They are fun to watch. But I noticed they vicious at times to each other and attack relentlessly over food (like the dog down the block)

Humans seem to think they're cute, fuzzy,and nice, but I think they don't know the whole story!

My human has gone to vote, and I snuck back to the computer this morning, luckily he installed the bark to type feature on his laptop. It seems to be working well . . .