My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

02 November 2004

CAL THE WONDER DOG/THE MONSTER SLASH/GO VOTE!

I finally got up the nerve and went to Cal the Wonder Dog's blog, Cal's Place - Ahhrooooo! The doggiest smelling place on the web, and made a comment. He is really handsome. After looking at his blog I have a lot to learn. I definitely need to improve this thing.
Found a great little ditty called
The Monster Slash. Something to ponder before you hit the polls. Do your kind proud, people. Don't forget us other two, four, six and eight legged critters and those that fill the skies and swim the oceans. We all need your help.
8990

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! This is a really good ditty. You are so right, we need the help of humans to make the world a better place after so many of them have trashed it for their own purposes. Have a great day and thanks!