My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

03 November 2004

HOUSTON, A OK

Apparently he has seen the light and has agreed with me. He will try very hard not to take to heart the political aspects of the world and try to be a better human. I say that is great, because the sun is shining and I want to take a walk! Arrf! And what is this moto thing?
8989b

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Freda, that is so funny. It was all I could do to stop my human from blurting out things every minute - he's gonna have chronic neck pain if he doesn't stop shaking his head (there he goes, he's doing it again) and taking over the keyboard when I wasn't looking. I do agree with you that there should be a dog in the White House, but also, here in the upper midwest, people tend to agree with your human. Now it could just be common sense, or maybe the cold has eaten away at their brains over the years - I tend to think it's common sense though.

Interestingly, this is a Democratic state and Frostbite Falls had only two Republican voters this year - Boris and Natasha. Apparently, over half of the voting public seems to agree with them. Hey, they've never been on the winning side. Oh well, that how it goes.

By the way, what is that moto thing you mentioned?

Sincerely,
Cal