My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

21 October 2004

MOM IS GONE/MOZILLA/VET

Mom is in Chico for two days. She will be back Saturday evening.
We took the plunge and have chosen Mozilla/Firefox as our browser. So far so good, except the blogger spellchecker is not functioning. Just found out you must allow popups in blogger.
They are installing the cabinets in the new house.
I went to the vet this morning. Another great checkup. Got my rabies shot and a bordetella snort. This time Doc put some of the bordetella in my eyes. Guess we dogs have been sneezing too much out when it is put in our nose. Hopefully my allergy is running its course. I have been licking my hind paws off and on the last six weeks. I have suffered through the E-collar, Bitter Heal and antihistamine. Hopefully it is coming to an end.
9002

No comments: