My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

14 August 2004

ALAMEDA ARTS FAIR/THE SUN KINGS

Another trip to see the kids and Tule, but as usual I didn't get to go. So I just enjoyed the DAP. Aaahh. Drew grilled a great marinated tri-tip. Sonja came up with great potatoes and dessert. Doggie bag? Nooooo. They did say hey to Tule though. Tule said hey back.
The art fair was largely arts and crafts. Nothing like the Sonoma Arts Fair. The best by far was the concert by The Sun Kings, a Beatles cover band. They were very good. They played and sang tunes from "A Hard Day's Night", "Rubber Soul" and "The Beatles" (White Album) and several singles.
9070

No comments: