My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

28 July 2004

ONE YEAR +

We have been here just over one year. So far it has been great. We have painted the interior so it is much more sunny when we are home. A
mini studio was built in the garage. Now we have a place to play with watercolors. We have a swimming routine and workout in the equipment room whenever possible. Each morning, of course we go for a walk. If the temp of the asphalt is cool enough we walk again mid-day (If not I get a ride in the golf cart!) and then at 1820 hrs. I nudge the Mr. at the designated time and off we go.
Our resident frog in the potted palm at the front door has been replaced by a light tan California praying mantis. We saw two others the other day on our walk to Watson Hollow. There is a bullfrog near the pond at the hollow. I like Watson Hollow because of the goats and sheep on the other side of the stream. They smell great. I can just sit there with my nose pointed into the wind and inhale their wild aroma. Woof! The fields have been a golden brown for several months. So different from the green of winter. Kind of opposite of Colorado.
9087

No comments: