My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

09 July 2004

MORE BIRDS and SOUNDS OF THE DELTA

During late winter and spring we saw American avocets and black-necked stilts in the vernal pools on the way to Fairfield. This spring we observed a lone cedar waxwing. Last month we saw an American goldfinch in our blue hibiscus. A pair of house finches raised a clutch of four or five in one of our jasmine. Each morning that the Delta Breeze is not blowing we are awakened by singing birds. During the winter and spring nights thousands of frogs send us to sleep. During the summer it is the crickets. Every once in a while we hear a horn from one of the large cargo ships on its way to Sacramento by way of the Deep Water Ship Channel. Its very nice living in the country.
9106

No comments: