My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

27 June 2004

51 Weeks

I wanted to record this retirement thing from the beginning, 4 July 03. It took me a long time to get my friend to create this blog and convince him to type it while I dictate. I don't type very well for a dog. He doesn't either. I guess I've got a lot of catching up to do. So I will try to bring this blog up to speed over the next couple of months. If you are interested, hang in there.
Its been 51 weeks since we all (my liege, his lady and I) retired and moved from Colorado to California. Since we've been here we have done quite a few neat things. The best was buying a NBC (New Beetle Convertible). It is a blast. I love slobbering all over the windows and feel my ears flap in the wind. I guess the worst thing is the wind. "The Delta Breeze", as they call it has been blowing for several weeks. The trees on the golf course lean at about a 30 degree angle. The prevailing winds are westerly, from the bay. It can be very hard to walk to the park. And all the smells either whip past my nose so fast I can't ID them or they are from so far away I never get to see the source.
9118 days left until vacation is over. We plan of a 25 year retirement.

No comments: