My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

14 September 2011

(Delta)Bunny at the Sacramento Airport

Thanks to Splash for letting us know that there is a large red (Delta)Bunny residing at the new terminal at the Sacramento Airport.



Freda, the reals DeltaBunny, would have been pleased to know abouts it and that peeps and pups still remembers her. Thanks, Splash.

More photos can be seen here.

1 comment:

Asta said...

I just know Fweda is smiling fwom eaw to eaw up in heaven seeing this tewwific delta bunny
smoo
chie kisses
AStaPee ess
Fweda, don't fowget me, cause someday I will be looking fow you ovew the bwidge to play play play