My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

15 February 2009

Freda Looking For Chew/Thank You

Thank you to all who have continued to sign Freda's DogsBook. It's comforting to know that she is not forgotten.

Here is another video of Freda enjoying herself...


Freda enjoying looking for her chew under her mat. 2 Apr 2007

∆≈/∆±

7 comments:

FleasGang said...

She sure showed that doggie bed who's the boss! Hope you all had a lovely V-day :-)

Shelly & Tommy

Joe Stains said...

We will never forget Freda!! She sure gave it to that bed!!

Amber-Mae said...

She is so pretty in that video...

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Princess Patches said...

We will never forget Freda and we are glad you are keeping up her bloggy!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Pawesome video - She will always be the Cools-est :-)

Luv C$

Khady Lynn said...

It's so nice to see these old videos of Freda. I miss her too.

Holly

Molly the Airedale said...

Great toss on that chew, Angel Freda! It's nice to see your smiling face again!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch