My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

22 November 2011

Remembering Freda

It was three years ago today that our dear Freda crossed the Rainbow Bridge. This morning was a foggy morning, Freda's favorite.



Suzy and I went to our special place and took time to remember Freda.



This video is very similar to the last video of Freda.



We miss our beloved Freda.

2 comments:

Pippa said...

So sad and slightly spooky to watch that last vid of Freda again. You did a fine job though in catching even the same angle of Suzy's face and expression as there was on the vid of Freda.

We miss her too.

Pippa

Unknown said...

Thanks. It was strange.