My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

22 November 2010

Two Years Ago Today Freda Crossed the Rainbow Bridge

Freda loved playing in the shower. No matter where she was in the house, when the shower was turned on she ran as fast as she could to play in the water.

Freda playing with the shower. 9/26/2008



Freda is always in our minds and in our hearts. At the time, we thought it was a hassle with Freda dashing into the shower. But now we wish she was still trying to be the first into the "fallin' waters box". She is truly missed.

5 comments:

Asta said...

Fweda will be fuwwevew missed and nevew fowgotten..she bwought joy and love whewevew she went..I hope to meet hew someday when I cwoss the bwidge..I send you my healing smoochies meantime
love
ASTA

LailaSmith01 said...

Sorry for your lost...I guess your Freda is happy whenever she is...The memories she shared to you will never lost...All readers of this blog will surely missed her...


dog pens

Carolyn Johnson said...

Lovely video! I'm so sad for your loss. Just bear in your mind that Freda is now very happy wherever she is.

lildogomine said...

Freda is truly missed and I am glad she is in a loving place over the rainbow bridge. Anyhowl here is the site Ive been barking about http;//www.k9puppy.co.uk/PuppiesforSale

Carolyn said...

I can feel your pain, so sorry for your loss. Freda is now at peace.

Homeowner Insurance