My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

06 September 2008

IN COLORADOS/DAD'S ON POTS

I've beens in Colorados for 1,2 1,2 ten lights. A weeks ago Wednesdays my peeps got a calls on the farbarker from Grands Ma sayin' Grands Paw was very sicks. So 1,2 1,2 three and a halfs hours laters we were on the roads. I helped keeps the movin' box movin'. 1,2 1,2 18.5 hours and 1,2 1,2 1180 miles laters we were theres.

On the ways, I saw a lots of prongshorns. I saws 1,2 1,2 54 phorns. I counted alls the legs and divided by 1,2 1,2 fours. Stupid Dads even thoughts light colored rocks were prongshorns. Big Dummys!

Since we've beens here I've been helpin' takin' cares of Grands Paw, Grands Ma and my peeps. It's very tirin'... (Since Dummy Dads can't down loads photos here I'm usin' old spy shots froms home.)


Workin' soo hards.

Then I founds out that Δ≈ is stucks on pots. I founds Dad's stash...


I know it's magics. "Hey, Jinnis, I wish fors lots of neato stuffs."

He sez that it helps him with his allergeez. Ya, rights. I knows pourin' waters in your nose has got to feels reeeallys goods. Yuckys!!

That's abouts all that's happenin' for nows.

Oh, my tummy's makin' curlicues agains. Gotta go eats some more grass.

Δβ

4 comments:

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hey Freda,

Im SOOO jealous, I wish I could ride in the car for that long Σ:o)

My humans went to Colorado and they said theres HEAPS of cool rocks there!

Cant wait to see yous pikchas!

Love Bux-Bionicus

Joe Stains said...

You are doing a great job taking care of your Dad! I ate some grass this morning and horked all over the living room floor. We are sending lots of strength and vibes to you guys.

Freda said...

Hi Charles!

The peeps were terribles to rides with. I had to keep lickin' thems in the face to keep them awakes.

Yes, there are lots of cooools rocks but they hurt my feets. Hard to finds a cooools place to leave pee mails whiles we were travelin'.

Glads you're doin' okays. Wuufs to Opys and your peeps.

BIG MUAHS!!

Δβ

Freda said...

Thanks Joeys, Dufus and the Peeps.

That's soo cooools you're chunderin' in the house. I've only horked grass onces, outsides. Hope your feelin' betters.

Thanks for the Beach Boys stuffs.

Wuufs!

Δβ