My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

03 July 2008

HAPPYS 1,2 1,2 FIFTH!!!

I'm helpin' ∆≈ celebrates the 1,2 1,2 fifth anniversarys of his last light of work at the Denvers Zoo. And next light the countrys celebrates his 1,2 1,2 fifth firstest light of retiresment. There will be firesworks and lots of foods and stuffs. He's very appreciative of the peeps' celebration. He hopes everypeep has funs. He's havin' funs.

I just realized that when I was takin' pictures of ∆≈ with my spys camera the others light I could put to rests 1,2 1,2 two things with 1,2 1,2 one photos. Some peeps call my dads a dippys hippys and some says that he doesn't celebrates stuff.

Is he a reds, whites and blues dippys hippys? I'll lets you be the judge...
WILL ROBINSONS!! WILL ROBINSONS!! Close your eyes if you don't want to get sicks!



I think he's a big dippys weirdos!

Tules and her peeps will be here this lights so we can partys. I hopes everypups has a great weeksend. Evens if my spys picture frightened you and your peeps.

Ƨ

9 comments:

Lizzy said...

Freda!

Happy 4th of July! I hope you have a grrrrEAT weekend!

Sparky

Freda said...

Thanks, Sparks. Hopes your weeksend is cooools too.

Wuufs!

Ƨ

Molly the Airedale said...

He's got his red, white and blue on! Happy 4th of July, Freda! Make sure you get a bite of a hamburger and some wallymelon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Oorvi said...

Hi Freda,

You are welcome to add me as your friend:) Thanks.

Your blog is very interesting too.

Licks n Wags,
Oorvi

Joe Stains said...

I don't think he is too much of a hippy, maybe just a little bit?! I hope the celebrations were great!

Tatum Tot said...

Reds Whites and blues! :) Happy firecracker day.

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof, Delta Bunny

Desert pups here and we were roaming the streets over in Technorati and we saw your blog. It's pretty cool. We like the pictures and Mom likes the Lost in Space references. Anyway, we're gonna add you to our list of favorite doggie blogs. Hope to woof at you soon.

Woof Woof
Scuba, Keiko, Norman and Toby from Life inside The fence

roughseasinthemed said...

Hey Freda

How's things?

Hope Delta Gypsy had a fine retirement anniversary celebration party.

Mistress is still celebrating hers although she has sent master back to works.

Her life is one big party I think.

Pippa

jamie said...

Your Dad probably remembers George Carlin's (RIP) Hippy Dippy Weatherman!