My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

28 March 2008

COLDS TURKEY

DUMMYS DAD thinks he's goin' crazys. THINKS he's goin' crazys. He's alreadys there. So he's punishin' me. He says he's not gonna use the big ethers, Mum's iPod or the magic typer for a wholes week. He says it's Springs and times for renewals. I have no ideas what a renewal smells likes, let alone tastes likes.

So I don't get to barks here or twitters or anys place for at leasts a week. Anydog know what a weeks is? Guess I'll be helpin' ∆≈ with arts and that renewal thingys.

Every pup and your peeps be safes.

Ƨ

13 comments:

Pippa said...

See you in 1,2 1,2 who know how many days (or weeks)? Maybe best to supervise the Δ≈ and give him some support.

Pippa

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hey Freda,

We can't believe your human is going "Lo-Fi" for a whole week! Does this mean he will actually talk to your mom? I wonder what they will say?
My humans definately couldn't go a week with out their magic typers.

Luv C$

Simba and Jazzi said...

Sounds like a nightmare. Good luck with that.

Simba x

Charlie said...

Have fun with your renewals, Freda. Hope they're edible! See you in a week.
- Charlie

Joe Stains said...

Have fun, MOm would curl up and die without her typer!

FleasGang said...

We know your "on the down-low" this week Freda, but we still think your Hip! Check us out when you come back :-)

luv
The Fleas

Thor said...

Good luck! Try to enjoy your technology free week!

Woos,
Thor

Lizzy said...

I hope everything goes fine! We'll be looking forward to your return.

Sparky

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Hey Freda!
I'm just stopping by to say hi and see how have you been...
Colds Turkey? Don't know anything about that, but Regular Turkey is pretty good (I love chickens & turkeys)

Take care good buddy!

purrs & headbutts,
Icon

B said...

Come back soon Freda!

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

OK - IVE HAD ENOUGH! RENEWALS ARE STUPID! **PLEASE** come back Freda! I miss you! If your dad likes renewals so much, I will have my dad send him some of ours. Just the other day my dad had to renew his drivers license, and the registration on the car, and that was like $700. So im sure my dad would be happy for your dad to pay his renewals!

Luv C$

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i hope u got a new computer for more efficient blogging...

Khady Lynn said...

Why are humans so mean?! That is so not fair that you won't be able to keep in touch with us! We'll miss you until you get back!

Holly