My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

05 February 2008

TERRIBLES TERRIBLES PEEPS!!!

This is a reeeallys bad movin' pictures of how STUPIDS peeps can be reeeallys cruels to cows. Bewares. It's REEEALLYS skardys!
Take Action: Feeding dangerous cruelty to our kids in school lunches
I don't cares about where the meats goes. I am just soo mads about how the poor cows are treated. How can a peeps do that? (∆≈ says it for monies. Stupid monies!) I knows it happens to all kinds of animals. I have to wonders why there are peeps in our worlds. Now I have to wonders if I want to chew on my cow treats anymores.

Ƨ

7 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

Poor cows, they need to be treated well too.

Simba xx

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i couldn't imagine wat happen to those cows... i juz can't get myself to click at the link...

hope that some party will take an act against watever cruelty that happen to them...

Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

That's no good :(

It's Chinese New Year here in HK and we wanted to wish you all a happy and healthy year of the rat!

Joe Stains said...

I am going to go hide in my sleeping bag now.

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom clicked the video off after 5 seconds! She couldn't bear to watch it! How mean can you be??!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

My pinky wont watch the video. She cant bear to see any animal treated badly. There is no need for it and humans are crap!! Well not all but lots.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Charlie said...

Mom can't face watching the video, but she says that what goes around, comes around so those peeps better watch out.

- Charlie