My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

01 December 2007

HAPPYS CHARL(I)ESEMBER

Firstest, Mum is doin' fines so fars and my GDad has started his chemos. Thanks for all the nice barks and stuffs. And thanks for votin' in the Awesomes Blog contests.

It's Charl(i)esember alreadys. My favorites months cuz Charl(i)es' - The Big Dog handsomes face is there. MMMmmmm....


OOOooh, Charles...

And the new day counters are readys to buy. Buy heres. Cooools!

Since this is the lastest month of the years, and in betweens helpin' Mum, I'm tryin' to clear ups a backlogs of stuffs. 1,2 1,2 One of those logs is thankin' all my buddies that have signed my Dogbooks. I think I have barked to all the signees but a fews. I am askin' for your helps in findin' blog addresses for the followin' buddies:

Macklin - Boulder, CO 6/14
Haley - Minneapolis, MN 8/29
Isaac - Kansas City, MO 10/11
Pippin & Maggie - Albany, NY 10/28
Noah, Willow, Tess & Lucy - Leura, Australia 11/23

You can sniffs my Dogbook to see their beautimus faces. I appreciates any helps. Thank you.

Oh, oh. Gotta readys to take Mum to the foods store.

Agains, Happy Charl(i)esember and Holidays

Ƨ

14 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Freda, Good to hear that everyone is doing fine.

xo
SB

Lizzy said...

Charl(i) really is a handsome guy! That's a great picture of him. :)

Sparky

Freda said...

Thanks, Sophies.

My 1,2 1,2 one and onlys, Sparks. Like the hats.

Wuufs!

Ƨ

Lorenza said...

Hi, Freda
I really hope everything goes well in your house.
Yes, Charlie is very handsome!
About your friends who signed your dogbook I only know Noah. This is his url is
www.leuradales.blogspot.com
Have a good night
Lorenza

Freda said...

Thanks very much, Lorenza, for the kind barks and infos. Just what I was lookin' fors. 1,2 1,2 one down and ....

Wuufs!

Ƨ

Lacy said...

woofies Freda, nice to meeteded u..me likies to watch animal planet too....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Noah the Airedale said...

Hi Freda,
Glad Lorenza could help you out with our blog addy. Thanks for signing our guestbook.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy

Günter said...

The two of you would have been a great couple... :-)

Good to hear that your family are getting on fine.

Take care,

Günter

Simba and Jazzi said...

The calender look great.

Simba xx

Murphey said...

Can't wait to get our new day counter, WHOO HOO!

Keep us updated on your Gdad!

Murph

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hey Freda,

I just stopped by to say hello and I saw my snoots on your blog - WOW - that's cool! Happy DeC$ember!

Luv Charles

Faya said...

Hello, nice to meet you !
I just received the new calendar and it is beautiful !!!!!
Kisses, Faya

Sam Iam said...

A big man with a white beard and a very loud laugh may emerge from your fireplace in the middle of the night. Don't bite him.

Wishing You All Merry Christmas
A Happy New Years,

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Freda, I've placed my order for the new DWB calendar. I'm Mr October with some of my pals! J x