My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

29 October 2007

HAPPYS GREAT PUNKIN DARKS


Are you the Great Punkins?

Hope everydog and c-a-t and peeps has a neatos Greats Punkin Dark. Lots of barks and treats... and meows.

Ƨ

12 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

Thanks Freda! I'm hoping for an extra long Punkin Patrol through my neighbourhood. NO costumes!!! I am now and always will be a nudist, even for Halloween, but I will take the treats.

xo
SB

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Hi Freda! I'll be watching from my windowsill!!
I hope you have a nice holiday, tooo

Freda said...

Hey Sophies,

As I barked earliers, it's hard to go nakeds on the big ethers but at home it's a little differents. I found some photos that show me un-nakeds. I now feel so violated. How do you burns digital photos?

Hey Icons,

Thanks. You're soo luckys. We have nothin's to watch durin' the Great Punkin Walk coz we have no trickers here. No puppy peeps live here. We have to go to towns to see reeeals peeps.

Wuufs!

Ƨ

Casper said...

Hope you have a great Halloween Freda. Are you gonna get dressed up?

Freda said...

Hey Caspers,

Like Sophies, I'm gonna dress likes a naturalist, nakeds. Hope you have a greats Great Punkins Dark.

Wuufs!

Ƨ

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Freda...
I hope I get to meet the great pumpkin tonight on my walkie...have you met him before? Is he nice...I don't want to be scared or anything!!!

Have fun!!! Lots of Licks, Ruby

Freda said...

Hey Rubys,

I looks every years but no lucks so far. HAPPYS GPD!!

Wuufs!

Ƨ

Lizzy said...

Hi Freda! Sorry I haven't been able to visit your blog for a long time. I've got lots of blogs to catch up on! Hehe.

Sparky

Charlie said...

We don't have as many human pups here as in San Jose, but we've got some and I'm gonna bark at 'em. That should give them a fright!
- Charlie

L^2 said...

Happy Halloween Freda!!!
Hope you have a great time sniffin' punkins. We sure have been.

- Willow and Stella

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hi freda, u checking out on d pumpkin?? so how izit??

anything extraordinary that u manage to discover?

Freda said...

Thanks Sparkys, Charlies, Butchys & Snickers, Willows and Stellas and Paccos.

Glads all had a great GPD. I bet your peeps were skerdys. Arf, Arfs!

WOOOOoooofffs!

Ƨ