My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

02 February 2006

GROUND DOG DAY/I NEED HELP

Rio Vista Freda here. This mornin' my personal trainer woke me up at some weird hour, sayin' something about a shadow. I didn't know if he was talkin' about Lamont Cranston or Cliff Richard and his buddies. He said we had to check on Phil's prediction. What?


Phil who?


Okay. Do you see my shadow?


Where's my shadow? Now I know how Peter Pan felt.

So tell me. Did I cast a shadow or am I a Ghost Dog/Samurai? Please help.

6 comments:

IndyPindy said...

Freda, I saw a very faint shadow, but I had to look really hard to see it. You look very sleepy in the first photo!

Freda said...

Hey Indy,

My humans were up late watchin' a neato Spanish movie called El Bola. I had to translate for them. Arf! Arf!

It's one thing to get up to eat, drink, be merry, lead my humans around or bark at stuff, but to get up to look for my shadow? Give me a break! I can look out the window and tell if I'm goin' to see my shadow or not. I can see why P. Phil only gets up once a year. He must have so mighty coool dreams.

Woof!

Freda

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Hey, Freda. It's me, Mary-Margaret, and I just found your blog. Sorry about your shadow but we haven't really had winter yet so another six weeks won't be bad. I really like reading your blog and looking at your pictures. I got up on my soapbox today on my blog which isn't like me. But I just hate it when humans hurt pups or any other animal, don't you? Nice to meet you.

Arf!

Mary-Margaret O'Brien

Unknown said...

I think that is a pee stain and not a shadow. Just my opinion anyway :)

Cal

Freda said...

Hey Cal,

You could be right. It was early and I was pretty sleepy. OR, I was predictin' rain. ARF!

Woof!

Freda

WCTs said...

You have the most beautiful furry face. Our mom ask your mom to give you a big hug and kiss on your head!

Mom posted my story...come read about me!

Tannie Man,
The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South!
=^..^=