My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

12 January 2006

I'M BAAAACK/GOOD OL' SCARLET AND CREAM

Wow, have I been asleep that long? No way! Way, says Dad. Actually I haven't been sleepin' that much. I've been ruminatin' with my secretary and playin' with stuff to add to my blog. Wish some of these things would tell you up front that they don't work on the mighty iMac. A lot of wasted time.

Then Mom and Dad had to visit the tooth vet for their teeth cleanin'. And then Mom and Dad had to go to trial. That's what they said. Actually it was their (STAR) Randomized Study of Tamoxifen and Raloxifene for the Prevention of Breast Cancer - National Cancer Institute - Clinical Trials and SELECT (Selenium and Vitamin E Cancer Prevention Trial), respectively. They hope their involvement will help others in the future.

Hey! Over here. Back to me, me, me...

On one of our evenin' walks we saw one of those big brown movin' boxes. Mom wondered if it was goin' to stop at our place. Yeah, more treats for me!


Hey, look! Is it for me? Is it?
Nah. I don't smell anythin' neato.


Come on! What's in it?


A four-way waterproof jacket? Can't eat that!

Dad thinks that because it's waterproof he can go swimmin' and not get wet! What a cat! (Sorry to my kitty friends.)

Those colors look familiar. Let's see... Ah ha! In my growin' photo library. I found it!


Dad, looks like they're gonna run 'Roger,
one two, one two, (43, 8...) left'.
Are they gonna win? Are they?


Guess the jacket is kinda SCARLET AND CREAM. Dad's school's colors.

The next mornin' he just had to wear it on our walk. I felt like I was walkin' next to a neon sign!



What a show-off!

Mom says Dad looks like he should be runnin' around the Venetian blinds canals, like in the Donald Sutherland movie*.

Hope the big brown movin' box stops again and brings ME something!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!!!!

*Don't Look Now - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No comments: