My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

31 December 2005

MY FAVORITE LAWN HUMAN/HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


I stayed up and watched
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer several weeks ago when Mom and Dad were out. My favorite human was Yukon Corn. And Rudy was coool, too! He saved the day night.


Yukon Cornelius (CBS)

Then the other night while we were out walkin' I saw Yukon Corn again. Actually I saw Corn, his wife and baby. I didn't know he was married nor a father. Neato! Unfortunately I had left my spy camera at home. When we went back several days later to take their picture they had moved on. So all I have is this fuzzy picture I stole off the web.



(e-bay/sweetdreams99)

Dad says that was not Yukon and his family. He says it depicts someone else and means something else completely. I bark it was. Take a look again.


Hey, good buddy. (e-bay/ckcorp)

I bark it was him and nothin' is goin' to change my mind. So please keep your nose to the ground and if you catch a whiff of Yukon Cornelius and his family, let me know. I want to get his autograph.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! out there.

1 comment:

L^2 said...

Happy New Year Freda!!! Hope you don't get washed away in all that rain you've been getting.

- Willow & Stella