My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

27 September 2005

LE GRANDE BLEU UPDATE/'BE KIND' BRACELETS ARRIVE!!

Tonight Channel 13, CBS Sacramento, reported that a mystery yacht arrived in the Port of Sacramento and spent about seven hours there. It turned out to be the Le Grande Bleu. Remember, I barked about my humans seeing the Bleu cruising up the Deep Water Ship Channel 11 days ago. The question begs, 'Where do you hide a 371 foot ship for 11 days?' Very strange. I know where to hide a chunk of hotdog with Benadryl in it. Ruff! Ruff! Also, three mystery humans were reportedly entertained on board. Who were they? Maybe a big dog food deal? Or toys? Arf!

Mom and Dad received their 'Be Kind' bracelets yesterday.


New blue or bleu bracelet. Posted by Picasa

Can't wait to get my 'Be Kind' collar. I have to wait one two, one two weeks [Five or six weeks. (Dad)] for that.

2 comments:

WCTs said...

meow & woof, woof...love the be kind band...must get one!

Amstaffie said...

I ordered a "Be Kind" collar for my dogs & a friend... It looks just like the bracelet, but it's for the dogs. Unfortunately it hasn't came in yet. Said it would take 6-8 weeks and I think it's only been maybe 4... *sigh* I can't wait to put it on my pups, so they can show it off!!