My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

06 April 2005

SPRING IS FINALLY HERE/'NI'/TRIFFIDS?

I took a spy photo of my guy human's sunburn but after careful consideration I thought it might not be appropriate for the youngsters. Also there was a lot of sniffling, pleading and I think skinned knees from my pink human. So no photo. (At this time.) Never know when it might come in handy. We spent some time on the terrace yesterday and you know who improperly basted himself.

While he suffered and did some gardening I shot some more photos of our flowering shrubbery for the knights who say 'Ni'*, the opening pokers and the hollyhock and jasmine in front.


Azalea 'George L. Tabor'. Kind of like The Masters. Posted by Hello


Triffid Red Hot Poker beginnings Posted by Hello



Are those triffids**? Posted by Hello

As long as none of these plants rattle or spit at me I feel okay. Kinda spooky scooting through all these green things though.
*Knights who say Ni - Wikipedia
**Classic Sci-Fi Reviews: The Day of the Triffids

No comments: