My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

10 March 2005

GREEN HERON/GOODBYE MOM/DO I LOOK THAT DUMB?

We finally caught a green heron on 'film'. This is a mature bird hunting for a late lunch. As we watched, it caught two crayfish/crawdads/crawfish, depending on where you are from. The crawdads were pretty large. They were swallowed whole. Bet they tickled on the way down.


Waiting for lunch.
Posted by Hello

After being home for two weeks, Mom left for Anderson today and then on to Shasta College Saturday to train more teachers. I tried my 'I don't feel well' routine, but it didn't work.



Please don't go. I don't feel so good.
Posted by Hello

Notice I didn't lie down behind the auto. Last week I saw on 'Emergency Vets' where a human accidently drove over her dog. So I thought the side of the car, in the sun while I'm playing sick, would be safer. Also on EV there was a dog named Cody who jumped through a window due to his stress from a thunderstorm. He cut a front leg but otherwise was okay. The real problem was his owner couldn't handle Cody's anxiety and wanted him, uh, you know, the big E. I think the owner should have been put down. Luckily a vet tech adopted Cody.

If you watch EV you can see my former doc, Dr. Kevin Fitzgerald. He is a very funny man. He does standup comedy sometimes in the local comedy clubs and does benefits at the Denver Zoo where my human use to work. But I digress.

After Mom left, and to cheer me up, my Dad gave me a brain teaser. He asked me if I knew what this was?


A cardboard mattress?
Posted by Hello

To make him happy, I guessed a sunning platform? After exhausting my mind, so he thought, he presented me with the answer some fifteen minutes later. After some colorful language and physical contortions he said, "Ta Da'. A box?


Whoop-de-do. Posted by Hello

Big deal. It smelled like cardboard before and it still smelled like cardboard. Just a different shape. Humph! Does he think I'm that dumb? Does he really have a brain to tease?

No comments: