My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

15 October 2004

VIVISIMO vs. GOOGLE/TULE'S HERE/MOM'S BACK

Update on the new house. They have sprayed on the white undercoat for the exterior paint.
Tule and her humans are here!!! We are going to have a great time. Mom should be home anytime. She landed at Sac about an hour ago. We are going to watch "Supersize Me" and "Fahrenheit 9/11". Will see what its all about. Glad dogs don't worry about such things. Humans shouldn't either.
Everyone "googles". That's okay if you want to sift through millions of web sites to find what you're looking for. We use
Vivisimo. It provides a cluster of related subjects on a side bar. Much more organized than Google. It is the second best search engine, only because "everyone" uses Google. Vivisimo has launched Clusty, which looks more like Google, with similar tabs-News, Sports, Shop, etc. Try it, you'll like it. Here's Mom! Another tummy rub!
9008

No comments: