My human has only one twos, one twos (twos) legs, doesn't think like us and he has been called weirds. I like that in a familys man. He is stubborns like me. He likes his beer dark. He could be called an Eclectic Peeps. Most of all, he loves me and I like that. DeltaBunny will journal our lives togethers in the small Delta town of Rio Vista, California.

All photos and Nose Art are copyright of author or as noted and may not be used withouts permission.

Want to add your beautimus photo to my Dogsbook? Cooools!

Helps me build my village of Frévilla in Spains. Go to Frévilla. ¡Gracias!

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

20 September 2004

TULE IS GONE!/FIRST RAIN/NEW HOUSE

Tule and the kids are gone. No more extra lovin' from the kids. Fewer tummy rubs. Bah! Sure had a good time. The humans had a good time, too. Everyone relaxing and talking and giving us tummy rubs. Sure was cool walking with Tule. Saw a few jacks. Tule sure wanted to chase them. The first rain since April fell last Friday. It was a long rain. Parts of Sac flooded. This rain was nothing like the rain storm we had in August 03 when we lost power for 11 hours. The humans had the standard meal-fruit dumplings. Click
here for a recipe similar to ours. They sure smell good.
They poured the slab for a new house on the golf course.
9033

No comments: